Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

num1habsfan

My New Favourite Snack..

1st sandwich

2nd sandwich

I couldnt even finish eating both lol...way too filling. but oohhhh so good!!

The first one is a Kinnikinnick New York Style bagel, some Helmann's Mayonnaise, romaine lettuce, yellow acid-free tomatoes, and Grimms Smoked Cooked Turkey Breast

The second one is the same except its Kinnikinnick English Muffins and red acid-free tomatoes...

Tell me if you agree they look as good as they taste , or if you just wanna praise my camera work :lol:

~ lisa ~

PS: anyone know why it dont let you post the pic in the post itself??

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...

...26 years old...

...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

They look good!

Thanks, I get bored with plain sandwiches hehe... so I like to try out new/different stuff!

~ lisa ~

...26 years old...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

Oh Man... Those look SO good.

Nancy

They sure were!! I still got half of the english muffin sandwich left, too filling to eat it earlier...think i'll finish it now...I'd give you a taste if i could lol

~ lisa ~

...26 years old...

FINE!! <_<

I'll just flip a U-turn now. Whatever...

I was halfway to Minnesota too! Dangit! :rolleyes:

I made BLTs this weekend.

Actually, they were just BLs.

Didn't have any tomatoes, and we ate the bacon and lettuce sandwiches before we even got a chance for either of us to get to the store... Didn't miss the tomatoes much...

Mmmm....... Bacon..... :lol:

It's so weird. I never cared one way or another about sandwiches before going gluten-free... Now though... Oh my gosh.

:D

Nancy

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.

~Chinese Proverb

FINE!! <_<

I'll just flip a U-turn now. Whatever...

I was halfway to Minnesota too! Dangit! :rolleyes:

I made BLTs this weekend.

Actually, they were just BLs.

Didn't have any tomatoes, and we ate the bacon and lettuce sandwiches before we even got a chance for either of us to get to the store... Didn't miss the tomatoes much...

Mmmm....... Bacon..... :lol:

It's so weird. I never cared one way or another about sandwiches before going gluten-free... Now though... Oh my gosh.

:D

Nancy

haha by the time you'd drive here I would have eaten all 4 bagels/all 4 muffins :lol: I'm ALMOST tempted to just make a seperate order and get a whole bunch of each--seriously they are that good lol .. i've eaten the bagells before but...mm, both so good!

and I know what you mean about sandwiches--I never thought a big deal out of them before, and now its like...i'm addicted! haha and yes I love bacon...hmm thats what I should make tomorrow for supper(except i'm out of lettuce :( )--a bacon and tomato english muffin sandwich :lol:

I'll have to not think about the sandwich since my goal is to eat a little bit for breakfast/before lunch, and then not eat again until I'm done my exam and walk home (so it might be 8:30 pm before i actually eat dinner lol) Thats ok, it'll make me want the sandwiches even more ;)

~ lisa ~

...26 years old...

I am soooooo drooling after looking at those pictures... I have one Kinnikinnick bagel left and I know there's no way my two year old will let me get away with making a sandwich out of it. She's totally addicted to bagels and cream cheese since it's a special treat for her when I break down and buy some.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

Oh my gosh those look soooo good! I am sooo hungry and very tired of scrambled eggs with toast soaked in tea!!! My teeth still hurt from getting my braces .... so far I've lost 3 pounds I had worked very hard to gain!!!!

Enjoy, and eat one for me!

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06