Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

christa

Folic Acid, Gluten Free, Dairy Free

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Do you need plain folic or a prenatal? www.kirkmanlabs.com offers both and they are gluten free/dairy free.

I use Freeda vitamins. They are all gluten-free/dairy-free. They do ship to Canada. They have b12 and folic acid combo: http://www.freedavitamins.com/merchant.mvc...ory_Code=cat_07

~~~~~~~

Jen

Indianapolis, IN

gluten-free since Feb 2005

dairy-free

I actually ordered Freeda Prenatal Vitamins prior to my daughter's wedding (my daughter said it would help my hair grow . . .figured it can't hurt, might help!). They're fantastic. No horrible "vitamin-y" smell when you open the bottle, just very faint. They're reasonable, and they deliver right to your door -- quickly. Freeda Vitamins are everything-free: gluten, dairy, yeast, color, etc.

Lynne

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I'll try tomorrow".

"There's not a word yet, for old friends we've just met. Part Heaven, part space, or have I found my place? You can just visit, but I plan to stay, I'm going to go back there some day." Gonzo, in the Muppet Movie