Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blueangel68

N.y & L.a gluten-free Food...

hya,

this may sound slightly weird, but i was wondering if anyone lives in New York or California, L.A.

i live in New Zealand at the moment but its just that in about 1 year i will be applying to a college in each of those states and i was just thinking on how hard it would be to get gluten-free food.

so any info on how hard it is would be appreciated, 15-19 years old preferrably, but anything will do.

thankz

live life how U want to,

NOT for anybody else!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hey there--

I am 22 y. old living in NYC gluten-free. There are lots of places here to buy food. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Of course there is the usual Whole Foods and Trader Joes options, but lots of other smaller places as well. If you can't find it here, you can't find it anywhere :)

hya,

this may sound slightly weird, but i was wondering if anyone lives in New York or California, L.A.

i live in New Zealand at the moment but its just that in about 1 year i will be applying to a college in each of those states and i was just thinking on how hard it would be to get gluten-free food.

so any info on how hard it is would be appreciated, 15-19 years old preferrably, but anything will do.

thankz