Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

linz7997

Cedar Lane Mexican Dip

on the front of the box it says "Gluten Free"....on the back under the ingredients its says "contains: wheat"...ummmmm..... anyone else see a problem w/ this???

gluten free since 7/21/06

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

It's a misprint. There's no wheat in it. If you look at the ingredient list, you will see nothing with wheat ... it's the "contains wheat" that is a misprint. I called them MONTHS ago on this and they said they were going to fix it ... can't imagine why they haven't yet!

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

It's definitely a misprint. It IS gluten free. I also called them a few months ago to make sure it was safe before eating it. They said they had to use up the rest of the boxes and then the labels would be changed.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

It's definitely a misprint. It IS gluten free. I also called them a few months ago to make sure it was safe before eating it. They said they had to use up the rest of the boxes and then the labels would be changed.

They must have purchased a LOT of boxes!! I would think they would have needed new ones by now!! I called over six months ago! But they told you the same thing they told me ...

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06