Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

emmabetti

Symptoms For Dh

I am currently waiting for the results on my biopsy.

I haven't had many problems except that I have funny BM adn I have had skin problems about a year ago. I went of gluten and my skin totally cleared up.

I decided to go back on gluten and then I took a blood test and it came out partially positive so I decided to just do the biopsy.

It has been 6 months since I started eating gluten again and I am now again having skin problems. I have look to see if it looks like DH, but it doesn't seem that way. I have dry scaly patches on the back of my elbows and around my eyes. Its red and itches a lot. I put eucerin on these spots about 3 times a day, including my eyes.

Does anyone know if this could be DH. Everyone just thinks that its eczema.

Any adive from anyone who has had DH, I would appreciate it

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I am currently waiting for the results on my biopsy.

I haven't had many problems except that I have funny BM adn I have had skin problems about a year ago. I went of gluten and my skin totally cleared up.

I decided to go back on gluten and then I took a blood test and it came out partially positive so I decided to just do the biopsy.

It has been 6 months since I started eating gluten again and I am now again having skin problems. I have look to see if it looks like DH, but it doesn't seem that way. I have dry scaly patches on the back of my elbows and around my eyes. Its red and itches a lot. I put eucerin on these spots about 3 times a day, including my eyes.

Does anyone know if this could be DH. Everyone just thinks that its eczema.

Any adive from anyone who has had DH, I would appreciate it

I wish I had some advice. I see a lot of questions here but havent found alot of answers. I use Calmoseptine ointment on rashes on my body but wouldn't use it around my eyes. You can find more about it at www.calmoseptine.com Good luck