Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alyssasgabby

Newbie Post

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the information that is shared on this Board! I have been visiting frequently over the past week while awaiting a confirmed diagnosis, and I love this site and the Boards! I can't wait to read the Blogs!!

As I stated I am newly dx'd and I am anxious for any and all information! I must admit that I am a little "over-the-edge" with all of the information, still trying to make it all make sense! I am paranoid about what I eat now, and get concerned if I have the slightest symptom (my major symptom has been Chronic Fatigue-but I've been Gluten Free for about a week now and feel like the Engergizer Bunny! Wahoo! What a relief), and I know that I'll have lots of questions for you!

Keep up the great work!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Alyssa,

Welcome to the board! I am happy you have found this site, and you have obviously reached the same conclusion as many of us....this is the place to be for Celiac/gluten information, education, and support.

It is overwhelming....but the good thing is that we all truly understand. We were all once in your shoes. None of us were born with this inherent knowledge on Celiac----although, it sure would have been nice!

It is overwhelming to start with, but I hope that this resource will help you greatly. Feel free to ask any question, and I'm sure that someone will chime in and help you out. The good news is that while it is a lot of information to learn right away, then it becomes a pattern, and then it becomes "maintenance." So it won't always be as difficult as it is right now.

I hope you stick around!

Laura

Welcome! You've found a great place, that's for sure. Lots of helpful information and support.

John

positive blood tests 2/07

positive endoscopy 2/07

colonoscopy with benign polyps 2/07