Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kaciemarie

Mccormick And Schmick's?

Does anyone know if McCormick & Schmick's has a gluten free menu? I have called & emailed the restaurant and I am just waiting to hear back from them. My boyfriend wants to go their for our anniversary tonight so any information would be really helpful!

Thanks!

Kacie

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I've been to the happy hour in seattle. The kitchen seems reasonably well informed and they err on side of caution (as in, they might tell you french fries are out because of the potatoes).

"But then, in all honesty, if scientists don't play god, who will?"

- James Watson

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

- Ashleigh Brilliant

Leap, and the net will appear.

Hey --

I've been to one here in Boston, they don't have a gluten free menu, but they do have quite a few options to work with. I think I got a Seafood Cobb Salad (which was great) and made sure nothing was marinated/floured/breaded beforehand & was OK.

Have fun!

Positive Bloodwork & Positive Endoscopy, Gluten Free since 8/29/06

They do not have a gluten-free menu, but I ate there last night - in downtown Los Angeles. Our waiter was very helpful. I had plain grilled halibut and steamed vegetables. Dinner was delicious.

Karen

gluten-free since March 05

I ate at the Bellevue Square restaurant my first week after diagnosis (last month). My server was excellent. He didn't make me uncomfortable at all and promised me AND DELIVERED a gluten-free meal.

I had the red tomato/fresh mozzarella salad with vinegar for starter (most of the salads had blue cheese) and for the entree I had grilled salmon with a shrimp/tomato topping.

I hope you have a great dinner! Sorry that I didn't see this earlier.

~Laura

Diagnosed by biopsy 2/12/07. Negative blood tests. Gluten-free (except for accidents) since 2/15/07. DQ2.5 (HLA DQA1*05:DQB1*0201)

Son, age 18, previously delayed growth 3rd percentile weight, 25th percentile height (5'3" at age 15). Negative blood work. Endoscopy declined. Enterolab positive 3/12/08. Gene results: HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0201 HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0503 Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 2,1(Subtype 2,5) Went gluten-free, casein-free 3/15/08. Now 6'2" (Over six feet!) and doing great.

"Great difficulties may be surmounted by patience and perseverance." Abigail Adams (1744-1818) 2nd First Lady of the United States

They don't have a gluten-free menu, but they cook from scratch; are VERY customer oriented; and I have eaten there several times safely. They _care_, which is as important as anything else. OK, sometimes more.

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Janelle Morman
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Who's Online (See full list)