Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swittenauer

Bored

I would never be a spoiler out here in the open.. only in a PM or just give hints if you wanted them.. I got to level 12 too, then I actually used a spoiler and have no idea how or why this is the answer.. I am taking a break.. it does give you a headache after a while!!!!

OK, give me a hint then..... I really got no idea about college football (or any football for that matter) and still ain't got it...

(or just tell me....)

edits...

sorry by pm of course!

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. (JC, De Bello Gallico Liber III/XVIII)

Join eNewsletter

I had to use spoilers on 14 and 15, and even after getting them, I don't get it. I'm afraid that whatever ever way they got that answer is beyond me and will keep me from getting answers in the future.

Stomach problems began November of 2005

Gall bladder removed April 2006

Positive Blood test October 2006

Refused endoscope

Gluten-free since January 21, 2007

Positive reaction to diet

The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord. Job 1:21b

Join eNewsletter

they say it can, I dont know yet, I stopped at level 14 for the night here, just needed to NOT think so much!! LOL, sometimes they are soooo obvious, you want to smack yourself!!

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter