Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I contacted snuggles to see if all of their stuff was gluten free, and they emailed me back telling them that all of their liguids and sheets are gluten free

paula

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I contacted snuggles to see if all of their stuff was gluten free, and they emailed me back telling them that all of their liguids and sheets are gluten free

paula

thanks paula for posting this.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

Yes, some folks tend to have more sinusitis. I used to get sinus infections and ear infections pretty frequently but haven't had one since going gluten-free. I think it may be that celiac disease is an autoimmune disease so your immune system...
    I don't believe that this thread has gotten off topic in a way that has been unhelpful to @LAGurl0823, or to others who may find this thread at some later point, and evolved in a natural way to discuss enzymes that are widely available. If...
    Hi All, I am just wondering if any one has experienced sinus issues and ear problems before being diagnosed?  I had all these symptoms pop up at the beginning of December to do with my sinuses - headaches (had a brutal one last night t...