Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

confused

Feeling Great

I am actually feeling so much better then i have ever felt in a long time. Yes i have my bad days when i miss up and get cc, but for the most part i feel awesome. Even today my mom was telling me it is so nice that i go out and do things as a family. I never noticed how i had been staying away from functions due to not knowing what was wrong with me. But now in the last 3 weeks, we have gone to 4 functions and i have not had to leave, or gotten sick or anything.

Its funny you have no idea how bad you are until you are feeing better. I just thought i was normail from having 4 kids in 5 years, and that is why i was tired. But not no more.

I am so glad i found out i was celiac and know how to get better. I know it wont be long til i am feeling like i did in college, i think that is when i felt my best lol.

I just wanted to let everyone know that is just starting on this journey that things will get better and it is so worth giving up gluten filled foods. I had to give up gluten, casein, beans and soy to feel as good as I do, but it is so worth it.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I am actually feeling so much better then i have ever felt in a long time. Yes i have my bad days when i miss up and get cc, but for the most part i feel awesome. Even today my mom was telling me it is so nice that i go out and do things as a family. I never noticed how i had been staying away from functions due to not knowing what was wrong with me. But now in the last 3 weeks, we have gone to 4 functions and i have not had to leave, or gotten sick or anything.

Its funny you have no idea how bad you are until you are feeing better. I just thought i was normail from having 4 kids in 5 years, and that is why i was tired. But not no more.

I am so glad i found out i was celiac and know how to get better. I know it wont be long til i am feeling like i did in college, i think that is when i felt my best lol.

I just wanted to let everyone know that is just starting on this journey that things will get better and it is so worth giving up gluten filled foods. I had to give up gluten, casein, beans and soy to feel as good as I do, but it is so worth it.

paula

Paula,

Congratulations to you! It's great you are seeing such a huge change. I am about one year in and, although it still is up and down for me, I feel so much better, too. I have had to be gluten, soy, corn, legume and mostly dairy-free, though. I hope you continue feeling better!

lisa

paula

Grats to u Paula,

Glad to hear it is working for u :)

We can't wait til our's is over and can go back to gluten-free once again...

I know it is a great felling to not have to make pit stops in foriegn places or affraid to attend a family funtion due to the fatigue and back door visit's :o

Hang in there u have my support .

have a great Holiday weekend :)

Belinda

Thanks, I love feeling better. Last night i was able to play basketball and jump on ther trampoline for hours on end, and i woke up feeling great, no sore joints or anything. Months ago i would be in pain the next day lol.

Today we are going to play ultimate frisbee, I have never played it before but it was a family actiivity and the kids are excited even tho they havent played either lol.

Hope everyone is having a great memorial day weekend

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet