Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modiddly16

Louisville For A Wedding This Weekend

I'm heading to Louisville this weekend for a wedding and was curious about any restaurants there (or any info on their minor league ballpark!) so I can have a nice weekend with my family and actually eat without getting sick! Any help would be fantastic!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Here's the link to the Louisville upport group website restaurant guide.

http://www.glutenfreelouisville.org/LocalR...007-AThruB.html

Me: GLUTEN-FREE 7/06, multiple food allergies, T2 DIABETES DX 8/08, LADA-Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults, Who knew food allergies could trigger an autoimmune attack on the pancreas?! 1/11 Re-DX T1 DM, pos. DQ2 Celiac gene test 9/11

Son: ADHD '06,

neg. CELIAC PANEL 5/07

ALLERGY: "positive" blood and skin tests to wheat, which triggers his eczema '08

ENTEROLAB testing: elevated Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA Dec. '08

Gluten-free-Feb. '09

other food allergies

I would like to recommend a fabulous restaurant in Louisville: Proof On Main. I found it from glutenfreeonthego.com. I called ahead, and they were very knowledgeable about celiac. At the restaurant, the waitress told me that all of the dishes could be made gluten-free with the exception of the pasta dishes. I ended up with the Amish chicken and beans, which were wonderful!! This place is a little pricey, but it is worth it! They even have gluten-free desserts! Check them out proofonmain.com