Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jesscarmel

Gluten Free Pizza Delivery In Toronto!

Hi

I was in toronto this weekend and actually had gluten free pizza delivered to my house!!!!!!!!!!!! i was sooooo excited and it was sooo delicious! here is the website http://www.magicoven.com/home.php

i should also say i did not sick and am pretty sensitive. my whole family ate the pizza and loved it.....

Jess

Diagnosed in March 2006 after being in the hospital due to pancreatitis due to undiagnosed celiac

years of being told i had IBS, taking numerous IBS medications (since the age of fifteen)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I have ordered from Magic Oven dozens and dozens of times over the past few years. However, they recently increased their prices dramatically. My last pizza, a medium pizza, cost $36. I wrote them to tell them that I thought their prices were ridiculously high for a pizza, but have not heard back yet. I understand that gluten-free pizza crusts cost more at any place, but $36 is insane.

Guest Doll

I had pizza from here when I was in TO visiting my aunt!!!! It was soooo good and I didn't get sick! Since I hadn't had "order in" pizza for 2 years, it was worth every dollar! All $36 of them (yikes!)! :D

Apparently her street (in the St.Clair and Bathurst?) area was just out of range, but they delivered it for the same price anyway. Thank God! :)

I understand the excitement! When I first found gluten-free delivery pizza, I was so excited. I liked it so much that I didn't mind so much for it over the years, but it's just too much now to order regularly. I'm glad you got to experience it!