Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Doll

Spitz Pumpkin Seeds?

Guest Doll

Does anyone here know if Spitz pumpkin seeds (plain, dill pickle, or seasoned) are gluten-free???

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Does anyone here know if Spitz pumpkin seeds (plain, dill pickle, or seasoned) are gluten-free???

I called the company and the customer service rep is in a meeting (and may not be back in the office today), so I left a message. I'll let you know what she says.

Rachelle 20dance.gif

Daughter diagnosed 1/06 bloodwork and biopsy
-gluten-free since 1/06

Son tested negative-bloodwork (8/07), intestinal issues prompted biospy (3/08), results negative, but very positive dietary response, Dr. diagnosed Celiac disease (3/8)

Thanks so much!!!! :)

The customer service rep called me just now and said they only use corn as their "gluten" They use NO wheat products at all and said their products are safe for celiacs....

Hope this helps!

Rachelle 20dance.gif

Daughter diagnosed 1/06 bloodwork and biopsy
-gluten-free since 1/06

Son tested negative-bloodwork (8/07), intestinal issues prompted biospy (3/08), results negative, but very positive dietary response, Dr. diagnosed Celiac disease (3/8)

Guest Doll
The customer service rep called me just now and said they only use corn as their "gluten" They use NO wheat products at all and said their products are safe for celiacs....

Hope this helps!

YAY!!!!! :D Thanks! Good karma to you for checking for me!