Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greeneyes4950

At Home Food Intolerance Testing -- Your Opinion/experience

I'm interested in getting tested for food intolerances, i'm debating whether to go through Enterolab, or through another company that would test a more wider range of food intolerances, such as yorkallergyusa or any of it's equivalents that would test a broad range of foods, in addition to gluten, egg, yeast, soy and dairy.

I'm curious as to what companies are most reliable and trusted based upon results, and if they are worth it $ wise. And which one's you would recommend.

Thanks!

I'm interested in getting tested for food intolerances, i'm debating whether to go through Enterolab, or through another company that would test a more wider range of food intolerances, such as yorkallergyusa or any of it's equivalents that would test a broad range of foods, in addition to gluten, egg, yeast, soy and dairy.

I'm curious as to what companies are most reliable and trusted based upon results, and if they are worth it $ wise. And which one's you would recommend.

Thanks!

Whoa I *just* posted in another thread about this.

I used what was then York Labs and it helped me a great deal. (Is the url really still active? Or maybe it redirects)

They've changed their name to something like Optimal Health Resources(?).

It's in the other thread.

Good Luck w/ whichever way u decide to go. :)