Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

debmidge

Still Ill

Well I am still dealing with diarrhea since 7/21/07. I am worried that I have pancreatic cancer ...but CT scan on 8/4 didn't show any tumors. guess I am just crazy now.

The 3 gastros I went to say there's no connection with pre-gallbladder surgery with the diarrhea I have been having. Now I have post-gallbladder surgery diarrhea. I have lost 20 lbs since 7/21/07.

My gallbladder was biopsied and it was found to be very diseased. I probably needed to have it removed several months ago.

This has been my summer:

know I have gallbladder problem, then in June broke a tooth, in July broke a tooth, come down with diarrhea, schedule surgery for gallbladder & ovarian cysts 8/31; but can't wait as need gall bladder out asap. Now I have the diarrhea and ovarian problems to deal with.....

I am not sleeping at night and of course I am back to work. I am tired by 2 PM and still having pain in area of the surgery (right front and back; and now left back -this is new).

I have colonscopy for 9/24 - I am on my 3rd gastro.

Hi Debbie,

I was wondering how you were doing. Gosh, I'm sorry you're still not any better. I hope that you and your doctors are able to come up with something and get to the bottom of this.

How is your husband handling this now that you are the one who is sick? I'll bet he can really relate.

Take care :)

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Top Posters +

1. 1
    2. 2
      RMJ
      RMJ
    3. 3
    4. 4
    5. 5
    6. YOU