Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joni63

Pasta Pomodoro

I just had the most awesome dinner out. It was perfect from start to finish. I had a shrimp pasta in a creamy garlic sauce with roasted peppers and it was terrific! Complete with garlic bread! I also had a salad and a brownie and everything was gluten free.

I highly recommend this restaurant. They have a gluten free menu but told us that 80 percent of their regular menu could be made gluten free. How's that for awesome service?

I will definately be going there again. Just had to share....I even have leftovers. :D

Here is the link to the restaurant site, which is located outside Philadelphia in Voorhees, NJ. They've just added gluten-free ravioli, pierogies and stuffed shells:

http://www.pastapomodoronj.com/

Ok, you've got me drooling again.

If you live close, please try this place. I'm sure you will be highly impressed. I'm going back for my birthday in 1 1/2 months and I can't wait! :D

My boyfriend and I have been going here for months. One of the owners has celiac's disease, so they are very careful with preparation. The chef is also fabulous! To top it all off, I have never had such service in all my life. If you tip well the first time you go, they remember your face and treat you like gluten free royalty.