Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmd3

Raw Foods - Anthony's Way Colitis, Lyme D, Candida

I am wondering if anyone has seen Anthony's Way - his short expos on Utube?

I wanted to post a few not sure if anyone has seen them - what do you think?

I know that my system can not handle citrus fruits since I got ill, but I can eat watermelon.

many on the site are suffering from candida and lyme disease -

Anthony's Way Raw Food -

Anthony's Way Candida - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYguFRfGEAE

Anthony's Way Colitis -

Anthony's Way Lyme Disease -

I prefered the Eric's ones Part 1 and Part 2

Feb 9, 07 - Positive gene test D2 -Celiac Disease and Positive D3 for Gluten Sensitivity-Double Whammy!

Positive blood test for antibodies for celiac

SEVERE Gluten Ataxia - trouble speaking - could not even turn my head side to side - almost bedridden

March 07 - 2 different doctors have documented my records as confirmed Celiac

Oct 07 - found a secret to feeling better - no processed foods - The healing comes from eating raw vegetables, and fruits!

Husband - tested = celiac gene+diabetes gene

3 children-

youngest - doc wont test has w/ Hashimoto Disease

middle- tested = celiac gene+lymphoma gene - dx-celiac

oldest - ignores warnings

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I spoke, and ate, at a raw food meeting in Calif last month. I wish I had it within me to go raw food.

The meal was great by the way and more than enough.

http://www.livingnutrition.com/ is a great resource on it.

Ken

I am wondering if anyone has seen Anthony's Way - his short expos on Utube?

I wanted to post a few not sure if anyone has seen them - what do you think?

I know that my system can not handle citrus fruits since I got ill, but I can eat watermelon.

many on the site are suffering from candida and lyme disease -

Anthony's Way Raw Food -

Anthony's Way Candida - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYguFRfGEAE

Anthony's Way Colitis -

Anthony's Way Lyme Disease -

I prefered the Eric's ones Part 1 and Part 2

"Ryo tatereba mi ga tatanu"

If we try to serve both sides, we cannot stand our own ground.

Japanese proverb

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

I spoke, and ate, at a raw food meeting in Calif last month. I wish I had it within me to go raw food.

The meal was great by the way and more than enough.

<a href="http://www.livingnutrition.com/" target="external ugc nofollow">http://www.livingnutrition.com/</a> is a great resource on it.

Ken

I have been so ill, dizzy, drained, bloated abdomen ... I have been trying so many different things, and nothing is working for me at all. I have added in more fruits, and veggies for the last 2 weeks, been feeling a bit better, but not quite enough, I have a slice of water melon everyday, and that makes me feel so great after I eat it. I can honestly tell when I don;t have a salad! I made gluten-free cupcakes last Friday, froze them for the family...I ate only one, unbelievable, I don't even feel the need to have anymore, and there are still 6 in the freezer...( but you know old habits are hard to break.)

I have to tell you...I have only eaten fresh fruits, nuts (small amount), and vegetables since Monday - It is only Thursday, but I did it 3 days longer than I thought I could...one day at a time! This morning I tried a smoothie - 2 stalks celery, banana, apple, two handfuls of spinich, then some filtered water ... blended it all up and WOW how great it was, it made me feel invigorated! I have been told by a foodie that if I eat some smooties like this my intestines won't have to digest anything, and it can heal faster.... so I am giving it a try. I probably can't do this for to long, but I want to make it through until Saturday morning. I FEEL great, no fatigue at all - I feel like I want to run around the block! Last night I slept longer than I have in many, many months...I didn't hear hubby's alarm go off this morning! First time in a year!

The only thing that I have had is some gas...but a different kind of gas than eating gluten gas. I have had 2 - yes 2 regular bowel movements in the last two days, and I am amazed!

Like I said, I am going to try and go through until Sat morning to see how I feel.

Feb 9, 07 - Positive gene test D2 -Celiac Disease and Positive D3 for Gluten Sensitivity-Double Whammy!

Positive blood test for antibodies for celiac

SEVERE Gluten Ataxia - trouble speaking - could not even turn my head side to side - almost bedridden

March 07 - 2 different doctors have documented my records as confirmed Celiac

Oct 07 - found a secret to feeling better - no processed foods - The healing comes from eating raw vegetables, and fruits!

Husband - tested = celiac gene+diabetes gene

3 children-

youngest - doc wont test has w/ Hashimoto Disease

middle- tested = celiac gene+lymphoma gene - dx-celiac

oldest - ignores warnings