Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Franchesca

The New Kid On The Block

Hi there, I am Franchesca, I am 30 and i just found out this month that I have Celiac! Finally everything made sense, how come i couldnt lose weight when i run six miles a day! Fit as a horse, but still overweight! So finally after Dr. after Dr.- I get answers! I have been "gulten free" for about a 10 days now, (with my dairy intolerance) i have decieded not only to be gluten free, but also lacto- red meat free, a partal elimination diet. 9lbs later I FEEL FANTASTIC!!! My body doesn't feel toxic, sounds gross, but i can go potty, :P i have energy and My daughter Sierra, even likes my soy milk better than bovine!

So i wanted to introduce myself! I look forward to ready your posts and hope that we can be friends and swap ideas!!

Thanks!!

Franchesca

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Welcome! Glad you found some answers and are feeling better.

Me: GLUTEN-FREE 7/06, multiple food allergies, T2 DIABETES DX 8/08, LADA-Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults, Who knew food allergies could trigger an autoimmune attack on the pancreas?! 1/11 Re-DX T1 DM, pos. DQ2 Celiac gene test 9/11

Son: ADHD '06,

neg. CELIAC PANEL 5/07

ALLERGY: "positive" blood and skin tests to wheat, which triggers his eczema '08

ENTEROLAB testing: elevated Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA Dec. '08

Gluten-free-Feb. '09

other food allergies

Join eNewsletter

Welcome from me too! :) This site is always so helpful. The gluten free lifestyle can be tricky to figure out, so when you have questions, feel free to ask. Someone here is bound to know the answer.

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Cindy

Diagnosed with Celiac Disease April 2005

Diabetic

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter