Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

missmommy

Polka Dots Anyone?

ok i have spots. i asked my ob about them and he said not to worry (i think that's his motto) that they are due to pregnancy hormones. he say they will go away after the baby is born. well i have never heard of this, or seen it. so i was wondering if any of you have?

they start of like a red pin point then they get brighter red and bigger. they are on my chest/collar bone area, and all over my arms. and more and more keep coming :huh: they dont itch nd most are not raised (only the ones on my collar bones and just barely). they are bugging me since i dont know what they are!!!

Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water.

I will take away sickness from among you

Exodus 23:25

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Do you use gluten free skin care products? Shortly after I started the gluten free diet I started to get these tiny red bumps (almost like pimples, but I couldn't feel them). When I switched to gluten free skincare products they went away. Lame Advertisement's Intelligence line is gluten free except for the face wash and mask. But you can use the cleansing gel on your face.

Join eNewsletter

Do you use gluten free skin care products? Shortly after I started the gluten free diet I started to get these tiny red bumps (almost like pimples, but I couldn't feel them). When I switched to gluten free skincare products they went away. Lame Advertisement's Intelligence line is gluten free except for the face wash and mask. But you can use the cleansing gel on your face.

i think i have. i must say though i am not as careful as i am with food. i will read labels, but if i see on a board that something is safe i just belive it. i should probably go through everything in my bathroom again... uhhg!

Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water.

I will take away sickness from among you

Exodus 23:25

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter