Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blondebombshell

Strange Question About *where* Some People May Break Out In Hives

is it possible to know if you've been glutened by breaking out in hives along a bikini line?

- gluten free since August 2007

- endoscopy came back negative for celiac in December 2007

- bloodwork confirms egg allergy

- allergy testing confirms only banana, apple, melon, egg and environmental allergies

i get hives anywhere on my waist down and less bloating/constipation when i do not eat wheat.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

is it possible to know if you've been glutened by breaking out in hives along a bikini line?

well I do know u can get them where ever lol

I'm a hive on hive peson myself and get them daily :(

I'm also Laytex allergan along with being Celiac :angry:

I have had them in places unimmaginable to mankind lol

So if u think it's a reaction to the gluten keep a diary like I had to do to tell what is causing the problem :)

Good luck !

Bea

Well, blondebombshell, that is exactly where I break out in a bright red rash whenever I get soy or corn, so yes, you can break out in a rash on your bikini line!!!! <_< I'm speaking from experience, I have a red rash there right now!!

Deb

Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!