Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daughter_of_TheLight

*runs In Circles*

Hey... Well, my mom was looking for gluten-free easter candy and ran across a refrence that Pamela's cookies are NOT gluten free! Well, we all promptly started freaking out, as we have those in our refrigerator. (Sorry I've been away anyway... busy.) So I'm now looking for proof of that statement, so HELP!!! If you have any info that would be great. I really hope they are gluten free. <_<

I live behind an eternal mask

Glued there, to my face,

All it shows is happiness,

All it shows is fake.

-Light

Please leave your sanity in the sanity box by the door. There is no sanity allowed in this room...

THE CAREBEARS WILL JOIN WITH THE BOOHBAHS AND TELETUBBIES AND TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE WITH MACHINE GUNS AND BRAINWASHED CHILDREN!!!!!! DUCK AND COVER!!!!

If you believe that the media is trying to brainwash our children with pointless television copy and paste this into your siggy with your name attatched. : Daughter_of_TheLight

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I could find no current information on this. It seems to stem from here and here. That information is several years old, which is a lifetime in the gluten-free world. <ahttps://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png' alt=';)'> FWIW - Pamela's website says this:

Pamela's gluten-free cookies and mixes are produced on 100% dedicated gluten-free machinery.

It does not say if the Elisa test anything. I am not saying there is any gluten in their products, however. If anyone has more current information, I would be interested in seeing it. We enjoy Pamela's products from time to time.

-Colleen

Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)

13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy

Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Join eNewsletter

Thank you!!!!! I was having a minor panic attack there. I survive on those things. Well, those and ice cream...

I live behind an eternal mask

Glued there, to my face,

All it shows is happiness,

All it shows is fake.

-Light

Please leave your sanity in the sanity box by the door. There is no sanity allowed in this room...

THE CAREBEARS WILL JOIN WITH THE BOOHBAHS AND TELETUBBIES AND TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE WITH MACHINE GUNS AND BRAINWASHED CHILDREN!!!!!! DUCK AND COVER!!!!

If you believe that the media is trying to brainwash our children with pointless television copy and paste this into your siggy with your name attatched. : Daughter_of_TheLight

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter