Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nikky

I Think I Was Cc'd

i got home from my cousins party around 2 or 3 hours ago and i now feel really ill :( but i dont get how i could of been glutened because the only thing i ate at the party was crisps (ready salted). The only possible thing i can think of is CC, but even that seems unlikely because i got first pick of the crisps (my cousin was well prepared).. unless its something to do with the party bag but the only things from that ive eaten (so far) have been seperately wrapped. What do you guys think? any help would be apreciated as i want to avoid this ever happening again. Thanks in advance.

"great works are performed not by strength but by perseverence"

Diagnosed coeliac - aged 14

Asthma

Osteopinia

High blood calcium

Crohn's disease -december 2012 

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hmmm, I don't know. Do you eat crisps often? It could be that the oil/grease just upset your stomach. Or maybe it's that the party threw off your eating schedule which is making you feel yucky? I hate getting random stomach pains - I never know if it's gluten or I'm having a sick day.

Gluten-Free since September 15, 2005.

Peanut-Free since July 2006.

Join eNewsletter

What did you eat from the party bag? You said they were individually wrapped. I got sick from hershey's kisses at valentines. They are supposedly gluten free. It was really bad.

gluten . . . Kiss my grits!

pork and beef free- 1994

wheat free or wheat light- 2003

gluten free- January 2008

Join eNewsletter

There are 101 unlikely but possible explanations ...

it could easily be an aunt you haven't seen and kiss on the cheek for instance.

You went to wash your hands and someone with crumbs just used the soap...then you ate crisps

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. (JC, De Bello Gallico Liber III/XVIII)

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter