Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

missnbagels

Hockey Talk Anyone?

I just wanted to see if any hockey fans were here. I was wondering what people were thinking about this hockey season. Hockey talk. Who should be in the playoffs who shouldn't- that sort of thing. I personally like the Minnesota wild. But i watch a lot of other games. There have been a lot of intense hits and injuries this year. I

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Well, phew! We jusssssst squeaked into the playoffs last night....whether or not we should really be there is another story. Right now, the Senators are a different team from the Stanley Cup contenders of last year, and with Alfie and Fisher out indefinitely, I don't think we'll be playing more than four or five more games...... :(

Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973

diagnosed celiac winter 2005

diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! 253.gif

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.

--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

Im a big time dallas star fan and hubby is a big time colorado av fan. So it has been pretty intertesting in this house this season lol

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

Im a big time dallas star fan and hubby is a big time colorado av fan. So it has been pretty intertesting in this house this season lol

paula

Paula, I am so happy to have Peter Forsberg and Adam Foote back, with Sakic it feels a little like old times.

I'm originally from Toronto...so a Leafs fan...and now live in Chicago. Alas. I'm not sure who I will cheer for in the playoffs. Maybe Montreal? It sure seems like Detroit is the team to beat!