This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Veggie Pizza Base

Guest j_mommy

Guest j_mommy

Hi!

Does anyone have a veggie pizza base(to replace cresents rolls)recipe???

Thanks in advance!

Jess

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Juliet Newbie

Try these - it's further down on the link (original post got lost so it went under a different heading):

Open Original Shared Link

These cheese rolls are easily modified to become pizza crusts. I follow the basic recipe almost exactly except I use a combination of mozzarella & parmesan/romano cheeses (about 1 1/4 cup total of half and half), add some Italian spices, and when I go to bake them, I split the dough up 4 ways and spread each one out to about 3/8" thick. I place them onto a cookie sheet covered with a Silpat or parchment paper. You bake it at 400

celiac-mommy Collaborator

I was going to try this recipe for the crescent rolls next time:

I LOVE veggie pizza!!!!!

dbmamaz Explorer
Try these - it's further down on the link (original post got lost so it went under a different heading):

That looks like it could be the replacement for chebe mix . . . . does it come out a lot like chebe? I've been buying chebe mix and making double batches for my son, who liked to take rolls for lunch, and eats a lot of hot dogs, so i've been making chebe in hamburger and hot dog rolls . . but this could be cheaper, esp if the asian store carries tapioca flour (havent checked yet)

Guest j_mommy

Celiac-Mommy,

I made the veggie pizza...that recipe worked great for the base! Tasted great, fluffy and perfect!

Here is what I use for the topping:

1 pkg cream cheese(I use fat free)

8oz Sour Cream

2 tblsp real mayo

2-3 Tblsp of dill

2 tsp garlic powder

1 tsp parsely

Then on top of that I put carrots, califlower, broccoli ect!

Thanks

Guest j_mommy

Juliet,

Thanks for replying but I think we are talking about two different kinds of pizza!

Archived