Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trents

Editing Your Own Post More Than Once

Can you edit your reply to a post more than once? I found a typo in my reply and edited it. Later when reading it again I found another typo but did not find the edit button.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hum, seems to me like I have done it more than once, but I don't think I've done it in the last couple of months. Maybe when Scott did the little tweeking a couple of weeks ago that changed.

There is not a onc-edit rule, but there is definitely a time limit after the original post. It has been claimed to be 36 hours on one occasion by Scott, but my experience has been that it is closer to two hours. Click here to read the previous thread about changes to edit.

Peter

Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000. I was retested five years later and the biopsy was normal. You can beat this disease!

Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986

Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator since 2007

There is not a once-edit rule, but there is definitely a time limit after the original post. It has been claimed to be 36 hours on one occasion by Scott, but my experience has been that it is closer to two hours. Click here to read the previous thread about changes to edit.

Yeah--I've noticed it's a couple hours at most.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev