Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmom

How Do I Get To The Old Site?

Don't know if I've missed a post about this or not, but I placed an order a few weeks ago and have never received it. I placed it from the old site. At that time, there was a link on the new site to get to the old one. I just went there to see if I could track my order and could not find a link. On the shipping info page, it stated that no personal checks were accepted. This is how I paid and have ALWAYS paid for my order with no problems. Anybody know how to get to old site or track order? May have to see if they cashed my check; they haven't returned it. Thanks! :huh:

Robin from Indiana

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Don't know if I've missed a post about this or not, but I placed an order a few weeks ago and have never received it. I placed it from the old site. At that time, there was a link on the new site to get to the old one. I just went there to see if I could track my order and could not find a link. On the shipping info page, it stated that no personal checks were accepted. This is how I paid and have ALWAYS paid for my order with no problems. Anybody know how to get to old site or track order? May have to see if they cashed my check; they haven't returned it. Thanks! :huh:

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand your question. Did you order through Gluten Free Mall? Or, from the advertisers on this site? I'm not sure what you mean by the "old site".

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Are you talking about the Gluten Free Mall?.....I'm confused :huh:

~~Lisa~~

"The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."--Moliere

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."--Douglas Adams

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!--Amanda

gluten-free since 1/08

happy%20dance%20penguin.gif

Oops! Thought I posted this on the Everyday Minerals thread. Sorry for drawing you into my world of confusion!!!! :)

Robin from Indiana

Oops! Thought I posted this on the Everyday Minerals thread. Sorry for drawing you into my world of confusion!!!! :)

Ohhhhhhhh . . . you're one of them . . . :lol::lol:

Janet

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

animal0028.gif