Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

parkerrmmc

Celiac Friendly Companies

Does anyone have a list of companies that are good about not hiding ingredients on their labels? From other posts I've read, sounds like one good brand is Kraft. I called Betty Crocker yesterday about their fruit snacks and the lady said that they don't ever hide ingredients on their labels.

Thanks!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Betty Crocker is because it is made by General Mills. All of General Mills products do not hide anything either. Hersheys, Kraft, Nestle,Nabisco,Russell Stover,Breyers,Klondike,Popsicle, and Good Humor won't hide anything either. If you go to Edy's website they have a list of gluten free products. Frito Lay also has a list you can request and 3 of their products are on dedicated gluten free lines. There are many more companies as well but I don't have my list by me. Hope this helps some :D

This list is not complete. Some are subsidiaries of larger companies also listed, but not all subsidiaries of the larger ones are listed either. There are more companies than this. richard

Aunt Nelly's

Balance

Baskin Robbins

Ben & Jerry

Betty Crocker

Blue Bunny

Butterball *lists wheat only

Breyers

Campbells

Cascadian Farms

Celestial Seasonings

ConAgra *lists wheat only

Country Crock

Edy's

General Mills

Good Humor

Green Giant

Haagen Daz

Hellman's

Hershey

Hormel

Hungry Jack

Jiffy

Knorr

Kozy Shack

Kraft

Libby's

Lipton

Martha White

McCormick

Nabisco

Nestle

Old El Paso

Ortega

Pillsbury

Popsicle

Progresso

Russell Stover

Seneca Foods

Smucker

Stokely's

Sunny Delight

T Marzetti

Tyson

Unilever

Wishbone

Yoplait

Zatarain's

That list I gathered by calling companies and asking others on various forums and then checking it out. The list is preserved in the archives of the delphiforums celiac forum.

richard

Medaka, if you e-mail the companies and ask about their labeling, policies, you can find out. Richard compiled this list and also posted it on Delphi...I would assume through e-mailing or calling the companies.