Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

emcmaster

Christmas Eve Hors D'ouevres

Someone mentioned Hickory Farms...last year when I called them they had to look up the gluten status of each individual product, and they did not know about some of the cheeses. I gave up and decided not to risk it with my son. On the other hand, Hillshire Farms will clearly disclose gluten in their ingredient list. :)

Here's an easy recipe that I just got!

-Glutino pretzels

-Caramel Hershey kisses

-Whole almonds

Place pretzels on a cookie sheet, place a Hershey kiss on each pretzel. Pop in the oven until chocolate is soft, pull out and push a whole almond on top.

The caramel oozes out, SO yummy! And HIGHLY addictive! :)

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Hi!   Sorry no one had your exact symptoms.  Do you have celiac disease?  Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease that attacks the small intestine.  Once destroyed digesting foods can be difficult because enzymes can not be released, et...
    Sorry, but I am not familiar with those tests.  They are not standard for celiac disease testing which does require you to be on a full gluten diet months before a blood draw or weeks before an endoscopy.   Your symptoms could be celiac di...
    Did you have any positives on the celiac blood tests?  Small intestinal damage can be spotty since it is larger than the size of a tennis court!   If you went on an elimination diet, you probably avoided foods that you had intolerances t...