Rate this topic

I had these in my freezer. We just tried them tonight. Very good! No dairy, soy or eggs in them either. Also got the banana bread. Daughter loved that. We have yet to try the cinnamon bread. I buy the chocolate cupcakes for daughter to take to parties and such. She prefers the vanilla but they are only mini muffins so harder to transport. I also got her some personal vanilla cakes.

I had these in my freezer. We just tried them tonight. Very good! No dairy, soy or eggs in them either. Also got the banana bread. Daughter loved that. We have yet to try the cinnamon bread. I buy the chocolate cupcakes for daughter to take to parties and such. She prefers the vanilla but they are only mini muffins so harder to transport. I also got her some personal vanilla cakes.

I might be missing something...what is the name of the product? It sounds good, and I see you are also allergic to nuts.

Icing is the name of the bakery.

http://www.allergenfreebakingcompany.com/main.sc

I have ordered twice from them. Alas they changed their recipe for the blueberry muffins. Those (and maybe some other things) now contain eggs. So if you have additional allergies, you need to check the ingredients.

Thanks! Luckily, I am only allergic to nuts at this point - and of course I can't have gluten.

This looks very good.