foodiegurl

Rave: My Family

Rate this topic

For once i wanted to post a positive comment. They have been great since I went gluten-free in March...I have cleaned out the house, and we are 100% gluten-free. Our household is My husband, a 4-year old daughter and myself. My husband never once has complained, and is only too happy to test my gluten-free baking.

But yesterday, he really went above and beyond...yesterday was my bday, so we spent the day out, and put together a picnic to watch a movie in the park (Mamma Mia), and we stopped at my fav cupcake place that makes gluten-free and non-gluten-free cupcakes...and even though there was much more selection of non-gluten-free cupcakes, since the gluten-free ones go fast and early....he didn't even think twice, and we only got gluten-free ones. That way I could taste it, and there would be no gluten crumbs on our blanket. He said he really sees no difference so what was the point of having gluten.

Just had to share that rave!! :D

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story. He's definitely a keeper!

What a wonderful day! Yes, keep your hubby, the good ones are hard to find. I have a great one too!

what a great story! you've got a great one there :D