Curly8

Starbucks Soy Milk

Rate this topic

I have called Starbucks and they assured me there is no gluten/casein in their soy milk. It seems they used to use Silk, but now have gone to their own brand. It caused me problems though. Wondering if anyone else has the same issues. I can drink Silk just fine.

Curly8,

Stow, OH

I have called Starbucks and they assured me there is no gluten/casein in their soy milk. It seems they used to use Silk, but now have gone to their own brand. It caused me problems though. Wondering if anyone else has the same issues. I can drink Silk just fine.

Curly8,

Stow, OH

You are correct in that Starbuck's now has their own brand of soy milk. I contacted them and asked at my local Bucky's because I trust them....they know me and my gluten issue well! :P It is 100% gluten-free and it could be that there was a CC issue that got you or you are sensitive to another ingredient in the Starbuck's soy milk. I have never reacted to the one drink I always get there.....a soy chai latte.

The soy that was guaranteed gluten-free is sold in the US and Canada. All other Starbuck's may not be and you have to check.