RickEddy

Gluten Free Pizza Delivery Colorado Springs

Rate this topic

We loved Garlic Jim's, but they closed a while back. I've been surfing the net and found out about Borriello Brothers New York Pizza. I called them and YES they have a gluten free pizza, and they deliver!! Naturally, I ordered one, and we are eagerly waiting to try it out!

We loved Garlic Jim's, but they closed a while back. I've been surfing the net and found out about Borriello Brothers New York Pizza. I called them and YES they have a gluten free pizza, and they deliver!! Naturally, I ordered one, and we are eagerly waiting to try it out!

I live in the Springs too. Sad about Garlic Jim's he is such a nice guy and I really wanted it to work for him. Both Garlic Jim's and Borriello use Outside the Breadbox Pizza crusts from the bakery in Old Colorado City. So if you are a fan of Garlic Jim's crusts you can buy the pizza shells yourself. They are only open Monday thru Friday from 11:00 a.m. till 2:00 P.M. A little hard on those of us that work. I like to keep them in my freezer and make my own Pizza's on Sunday nights.

Hi everyone, I'm in Denver but just had a suggestion. If you can't find delivery, any of Beau Jo's gluten free pizza can be purchased as a take-and-bake, and you can put in your freezer.

Hi everyone, I'm in Denver but just had a suggestion. If you can't find delivery, any of Beau Jo's gluten free pizza can be purchased as a take-and-bake, and you can put in your freezer.

Did you hear the great news that Coors Field now has a gluten free concession stand! Now we can have hotdogs and Redbridge while watching the Rockies kick butt!!

Did you hear the great news that Coors Field now has a gluten free concession stand! Now we can have hotdogs and Redbridge while watching the Rockies kick butt!!

Yes! By gosh, I think the world is beginning to catch on! No doubt was a Celiac that thought of it.