Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lynayah

Any One Here Have Foot Pain When They Eat Gluten?

You'll find the thread under "Other Food Intolerance and Leaky Gut Issues". It's called Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD). If you read parts of it, they do recommend web sites and books. I haven't read the books yet but have looked at some of the sites. It's good. I'll defer to the SCD experts on that thread.

You'll find the thread under "Other Food Intolerance and Leaky Gut Issues". It's called Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD). If you read parts of it, they do recommend web sites and books. I haven't read the books yet but have looked at some of the sites. It's good. I'll defer to the SCD experts on that thread.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Hugs,

Lyn

I have suffered from foot pain for many years and I was diagnosed with Tendonitis in both my feet. GEE tendonitis--Inflammatory condition. I do believe it's connected with all the other inflammatory issues I have. Everything I have tried so far hasn't helped, I wear rubber soled shoes, I have found earth shoes to be the best, the ones from Walmart are pretty good as well. The selection stinks though. Planet earth has some nice soft soled shoes. I am hoping this new anti-inflammatory lifestyle I am adventuring into will help. Everyone tells you to exercise--I wish I could, but no matter what I try my feet kill me, even walking is a challenge, I am glad I have a desk job. I have a wonderful husband who massages me feet everynight before I shower or bath--He's the greatest!!!! :D

I'm still healing -- only gluten free for a few weeks now with a couple set backs.

Last week I was glutened and the neurological twinges in my feet and ankles were strong. It's weird, in addition to the tops of my feet hurting and ankles swelling, I'll get a kink that comes and goes -- when it is present, it feels as though I have a light sprain in my ankle, and it can stop me cold. Sometimes it lasts for days, other times it comes and goes over the course of hours. During my gluten challenge, it became stronger over time.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

This is good advice. Some restaurants offer gluten-free menus or mark items with “GF” on their regular menu, and I try to eat at such places. I still talk to the manager when I order to be sure. 
    I've had a swollen gland in my neck similar to what you described.  I found that taking thiamine helps immensely.   Here's an article that you might find helpful..... http://wandererandhome.weebly.com/heal-yourself/vitamin-b1-th...
    Mummu said her daughter was "constantly nauseated, tired, and having little to no interest in eating.  She's lost weight and I'm worried she may be becoming depressed"   I agree with M.Martha.  The Autoimmune diet without dairy and...