twe0708

Taco Bell And Snickers

Rate this topic

Are the tostados ok to eat at Taco Bell without the sauce and are snickers ok to eat?

Also, I read that mono and diglyceride are sometimes not safe but Edy's says their mono and diglycerides are:

naturally-occurring emulsifiers obtained from the fat of soybeans and vegetable oils. Does this mean it's ok to have Edy's Neopolitan Ice Cream? Please say yes!

INGREDIENTS: skim milk, cream, sugar, strawberries, cocoa processed with alkali, strawberry puree, guar gum, carob bean gum, citric acid, carrageenan, natural flavor, cellulose gum, mono and diglycerides, dextrose, annatto color, Red #40, blue #1

Pretty much everything at taco hell has wheat flour in it. Even if they don't, they're cc'd anyway.

Snickers are fine, don't know about the ice cream. You should call the company.

I agree with the above and with calling the company to check the ice cream. Some companies use barley malt in the natural flavors in ice creams but many are safe.

By the way when you get that Snickers there is a phone number on the package. If you call you will get to whether something has gluten or not through the prompts. They have a pretty good list of gluten-free items including M&M' s and some other candy bars. I called about the Milky Way DARK yesterday that was safe but the regular Milky Ways are not.

I eat tostadas, pintos n cheese, and rice without a problem.

Mono and diglycerides are not a problem as far as gluten goes.

Check with the company to make sure, but with ice cream, if it doesn't list wheat or malt, it's almost certainly gluten-free.

richard