ilikechaitea04

Problems Digesting Animal Proteins After Biopsy

Rate this topic

Hello everyone. I was on a primarily gluten-free diet for about a year, then symptoms got bad and i got a blood test and came back borderline for Celiac. Then went gluten-free totally for about 5 months and my doc/parents then decided they wanted to get me an official diagnosis...so I had to eat 4 servings a day of gluten for 2 weeks and now I have a m4 lesion in my small intestine and my insides are all messed up again. I am having troubles digesting anything/hair is falling out.

I've noticed that I'm probably lacking protein (plus probably not absorbing a lot of it), but whenever I eat turkey, chicken, beef, fish etc. I get this weird feeling in my stomach, like it's just sitting there and not digesting (or going really slow), and I feel very full for a LONG time and almost "bloated" without the gas. It's also kind of sore feeling, kind of weird hunger achey.

Has anyone else who just came off gluten experienced anything similar? I don't even eat that much at one time. It's starting to freak me out. I just want to be able to eat and feel okay!

How do you cook and season your meat?

How do you cook and season your meat?

Plain with hain sea salt mostly. It depends. Sometimes adding a bit of Eden crushed tomatoes for sauce or some ground mccormick oregano,mustard, or turmeric or fresh herbs like basil or rosemary.

Or for lunch meat I eat Organic Prairie Turkey, (gluten free/only sea salt added).