Kay-dee

Inhaled Symptoms

Rate this topic

So, a lil' bit of a stupid move on my part... I walked into a bakery with a friend so she could get a loaf of bread earlier today... It was one of those bakeries where you could just smell the gluten in the air... Flour dust eveywhere!!!! ugh. I am now paying for it.

This would be my first inhaled gluteneing and I'm curious what I'm in for. If you've been glutened by inhalation, how were your symptoms? Were they similar to when you ingest gluten??

Although, I would think they should be the same, I can tell how my dd gets it in her system by her reaction--lower GI is ingestion for her and profuse vomitting and nausea with inhalation. Don't know why, can't explain it!

I think we are all a little different. If I inhale I get terrible cramps pain in the gut sometimes within minutes. If I ingest accidently, I get DHz within a few hours. I used to get dry heaves but that has not happened in awhile. KNock wood!

So, a lil' bit of a stupid move on my part... I walked into a bakery with a friend so she could get a loaf of bread earlier today... It was one of those bakeries where you could just smell the gluten in the air... Flour dust eveywhere!!!! ugh. I am now paying for it.

This would be my first inhaled gluteneing and I'm curious what I'm in for. If you've been glutened by inhalation, how were your symptoms? Were they similar to when you ingest gluten??