lizbeth93099

I Think My Daughter Got Gluten Somewhere...

Rate this topic

She's been doing so great, but yesterday she started complaining about a stomach ache, diarrhea and had some pretty bad anxiety, she also had a hard time sleeping last night and generally controlling her emotions. It's hard to tells what is going on, if she's having a bad day and a bit of a bug, or is it gluten. We've been pretty good about watching what she eats. The only thing different in the past few days is Progresso Traditional Clam Chowder, a cotton candy snow cone...but I didn't think that there was any gluten in them.

She said if it was gluten then she wants to stay gluten free. That's a good thing since we wasn't convinced that she wanted to go gluten free and was complaining about it.

She thinks it was the Progresso soup, but the package looked free and clear.

I can't have any of those soups because I am sensitive to MSG, other than that maybe a problem with the sugar in the snow cone.

I hope you can figure it out and she gets to feeling better.

She's been doing so great, but yesterday she started complaining about a stomach ache, diarrhea and had some pretty bad anxiety, she also had a hard time sleeping last night and generally controlling her emotions. It's hard to tells what is going on, if she's having a bad day and a bit of a bug, or is it gluten. We've been pretty good about watching what she eats. The only thing different in the past few days is Progresso Traditional Clam Chowder, a cotton candy snow cone...but I didn't think that there was any gluten in them.

She said if it was gluten then she wants to stay gluten free. That's a good thing since we wasn't convinced that she wanted to go gluten free and was complaining about it.

She thinks it was the Progresso soup, but the package looked free and clear.

About the time of my daughter's diagnosis, she became intolerant to blue food dye. Even after she was gluten free for a while, she was still pretty sensitive to it. She seems to tolerate it now, but I still don't let her have too much in any one sitting. Her reaction to it was very similar to gluten.