Rate this topic

alrghty

gross topic i know. but it's almost a coin toss. Does floting poop mean high fat. seems to be no clear internet source as to what your poop tells you.

I see ummm. floaters (the small tiny ones..) along with a healthy (from aaaaaaall the scuttlebutt, pun intended) siking ..umm main poop.

My conculsion thuus far is, my butt doesnt hurt anymore (lotsa sandpaper like feeling from all the diahreea in the past I assume)

I had a colonoscopy this year and it was clean as a whistle, and no hemmeroids (spelling?)

anyway. jus thtought i'd ask.

I have noticed that pooping now takes like 5 min max. used to be on the throne for at least 20 min a shot, three or four times a day.

Now it's painless, quick n easy.

3 weeks gluten free.

Congratulations on a poopy recovery!

Imagine my surprise one day when I came home from work and on my tv Dr. Oz was telling a guest, " Now, we're going to take this clay and mold what our poop looks like." And they did! After, he unveiled other clay artwork that demonstrated what all the different levels of poop looked like. He even mentioned celiac disease. You can see his "Poop Primer" here.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/poop-primer

Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations on a poopy recovery!

Imagine my surprise one day when I came home from work and on my tv Dr. Oz was telling a guest, " Now, we're going to take this clay and mold what our poop looks like." And they did! After, he unveiled other clay artwork that demonstrated what all the different levels of poop looked like. He even mentioned celiac disease. You can see his "Poop Primer" here.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/poop-primer