RideAllWays

Uneven Bloating?

Rate this topic

When I get CC'd I bloat up huge, like I am 7 months pregnant (and have been asked when my baby is due...)

The strange thing is, most of the bloating is in my lower left side. It looks almost like there is a small football in the left side of my stomach. Is this normal? I know bloating is normal for Celiacs, but I mean the uneven-ness.

When I get CC'd I bloat up huge, like I am 7 months pregnant (and have been asked when my baby is due...)

The strange thing is, most of the bloating is in my lower left side. It looks almost like there is a small football in the left side of my stomach. Is this normal? I know bloating is normal for Celiacs, but I mean the uneven-ness.

I do not know about the lower left side, but I blow up like crazy . . . and I feel like a football ready to explode.

I did the same thing. Most of my pressure was on the left side. I'm afraid it is normal.