Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolicki

Amazon Churascarria

I had lunch yesterday at Amazon. It's a Brazilian Churascarria, with grilled meats carried around by Gauchos. Delicious and all the meats except for the sausage are gluten free. They had gluten-free Yucca bread. Almost everything on the buffet was gluten free as well. It's on Lemon St. just north of the 91 freeway. 24 hours later, and I am still fine :D

Gluten free is not so bad! If you are new, hang it there, it gets easier!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I had lunch yesterday at Amazon. It's a Brazilian Churascarria, with grilled meats carried around by Gauchos. Delicious and all the meats except for the sausage are gluten free. They had gluten-free Yucca bread. Almost everything on the buffet was gluten free as well. It's on Lemon St. just north of the 91 freeway. 24 hours later, and I am still fine :D

OMG, thank you so much for this! Amazon's one of my favorite restaurants, and I was sure I couldn't eat there anymore. I thought the meats had some kind of marinade.

It's probably too much to hope that the cheese puffs are gluten free, though. =(

OMG, thank you so much for this! Amazon's one of my favorite restaurants, and I was sure I couldn't eat there anymore. I thought the meats had some kind of marinade.

It's probably too much to hope that the cheese puffs are gluten free, though. =(

This is your lucky day because the cheese puffs ARE gluten free :D:D It's made wity yucca flour. I grilled them on every ingredient. All the meats, except there was some question on the sausage. Most are just marinated in gluten-free spices and olive oil. Have fun!

Gluten free is not so bad! If you are new, hang it there, it gets easier!

This is your lucky day because the cheese puffs ARE gluten free :D:D It's made wity yucca flour. I grilled them on every ingredient. All the meats, except there was some question on the sausage. Most are just marinated in gluten-free spices and olive oil. Have fun!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I am so going there next weekend. Thank you soooo much!!!!!

What are the other gluten free items on the buffet? I usually only grab a couple of things, like the baked mussels...