Wolicki

Amazon Churascarria

Rate this topic

I had lunch yesterday at Amazon. It's a Brazilian Churascarria, with grilled meats carried around by Gauchos. Delicious and all the meats except for the sausage are gluten free. They had gluten-free Yucca bread. Almost everything on the buffet was gluten free as well. It's on Lemon St. just north of the 91 freeway. 24 hours later, and I am still fine :D

I had lunch yesterday at Amazon. It's a Brazilian Churascarria, with grilled meats carried around by Gauchos. Delicious and all the meats except for the sausage are gluten free. They had gluten-free Yucca bread. Almost everything on the buffet was gluten free as well. It's on Lemon St. just north of the 91 freeway. 24 hours later, and I am still fine :D

OMG, thank you so much for this! Amazon's one of my favorite restaurants, and I was sure I couldn't eat there anymore. I thought the meats had some kind of marinade.

It's probably too much to hope that the cheese puffs are gluten free, though. =(

OMG, thank you so much for this! Amazon's one of my favorite restaurants, and I was sure I couldn't eat there anymore. I thought the meats had some kind of marinade.

It's probably too much to hope that the cheese puffs are gluten free, though. =(

This is your lucky day because the cheese puffs ARE gluten free :D:D It's made wity yucca flour. I grilled them on every ingredient. All the meats, except there was some question on the sausage. Most are just marinated in gluten-free spices and olive oil. Have fun!

This is your lucky day because the cheese puffs ARE gluten free :D:D It's made wity yucca flour. I grilled them on every ingredient. All the meats, except there was some question on the sausage. Most are just marinated in gluten-free spices and olive oil. Have fun!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I am so going there next weekend. Thank you soooo much!!!!!

What are the other gluten free items on the buffet? I usually only grab a couple of things, like the baked mussels...