Sunshine24

Missing The "Pm This User" Little Icon

Rate this topic

On another forum I visit, I use the PM service a lot, and I would like to have other members be able to PM me. Not sure if they can do that by simply clicking on my username, but I see that othes have a little "envelope" icon below their name that you can click that takes you directly to a PM pop-up screen. I looked all over the control panels for an option for that but didn't see it- am I missing something? Can other users still PM me? I just PMed a user with an important question, and I hope she'll be able to write me back!

(The "Help" section just directs you to how to use the feature, but I don't think how to get the icon.)

Thanks!

Yours is there. I just don't think each person has their own, as they can't PM themselves. Others see your envelope icon under your name.

I'll PM you in a second to make sure yours works.

Yours is there. I just don't think each person has their own, as they can't PM themselves. Others see your envelope icon under your name.

I'll PM you in a second to make sure yours works.

That is the case. You do not have a button to send yourself a message, but others see one to send you a message.