JustLovely9216

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Rate this topic

I am so freakin' happy it's almost pathetic! I made the Whole Foods 365 brand gluten free choc. chip. cookies and they taste PERFECT. They actually taste like making the gluten form from scratch with the nestle bag of chips! I will say to be sure and chill the dough for the "thicker" cookies as they spread out and my first batch was a ton of thin, flat, stuck together cookies...still yum though.

So so good...so so happy!

I am so freakin' happy it's almost pathetic! I made the Whole Foods 365 brand gluten free choc. chip. cookies and they taste PERFECT. They actually taste like making the gluten form from scratch with the nestle bag of chips! I will say to be sure and chill the dough for the "thicker" cookies as they spread out and my first batch was a ton of thin, flat, stuck together cookies...still yum though.

So so good...so so happy!

Isn't it funny how things like this can make us so extra happy. Pre gluten-free finding a good cookie recipe was nice but not this good. I'll try the cookies. thanks

We love the 365 Day gluten-free cookies too! Those and Gluten Free Sensations are my favorites!