gfcfsf

Make Up And Cosmetics - Gluten-Free And Cf/Sf

Rate this topic

Hi! I'm new here so I hope its okay to post this in this forum (if not sorry and please remove it to the correct one!)

I've been looking at the site and all the links for make up and cosmetics that are gluten free.

The thing is I also need them to be vegan (casein/lactose/dairy free) and free from soy (so Vitamin E cannot be derived from wheat or soy) and also free from yeast, egg and animal products plus apples and citrus fruits.

I cannot find any without trace cross contamination amounts (even though they are listed as gluten free because they share equipment or factory space!)

I'm looking for all types so thats foundation, blush, eyes, etc.

Also, off topic (unsure if I need to post seperate) are there any Cornflakes or Rice cereals or cocoa powder that are again free from gluten/wheat, casein and soy.

I've been gluten free for over three years but the cross contamination issues are a joke in the EU. Add that to the casein/soy issue and my diet is very limited. Even the free from food has cross issues and no mention that their glucose syrup is from wheat!

Thanks for reading and hope you can help.

-Karen

Hi! I'm new here so I hope its okay to post this in this forum (if not sorry and please remove it to the correct one!)

I've been looking at the site and all the links for make up and cosmetics that are gluten free.

The thing is I also need them to be vegan (casein/lactose/dairy free) and free from soy (so Vitamin E cannot be derived from wheat or soy) and also free from yeast, egg and animal products plus apples and citrus fruits.

I cannot find any without trace cross contamination amounts (even though they are listed as gluten free because they share equipment or factory space!)

I'm looking for all types so thats foundation, blush, eyes, etc.

Also, off topic (unsure if I need to post seperate) are there any Cornflakes or Rice cereals or cocoa powder that are again free from gluten/wheat, casein and soy.

I've been gluten free for over three years but the cross contamination issues are a joke in the EU. Add that to the casein/soy issue and my diet is very limited. Even the free from food has cross issues and no mention that their glucose syrup is from wheat!

Thanks for reading and hope you can help.

-Karen

The afterglow cosmetics might fit your needs. I have been looking for GFSF cosmetics for a long time and never clicked that link. It turns out they derive their Vit E from sunflower seed and I didn't see any soy in any of the products I looked at. I only looked at a couple things as I didn't have much time but I will be going back there.