Coleslawcat

Costco Kirkland Signature Spices

Rate this topic

I called Costco this morning to find out if the Kirkland Signature Chopped Onion and Granulated California Garlic were gluten free. I had heard that Costco doesn't track this information and didn't have much hope I would get an answer. I was surprised. The woman I talked was able to pull them up on database and tell me they were both gluten free and free from any potential cross contamination. I just wanted to pass that on in case anyone else likes to use them. If you have any other Kirkland products you want to check on this is the number I called 1-800-774-2678. I just pressed 0 to talk to an operator.

I called Costco this morning to find out if the Kirkland Signature Chopped Onion and Granulated California Garlic were gluten free. I had heard that Costco doesn't track this information and didn't have much hope I would get an answer. I was surprised. The woman I talked was able to pull them up on database and tell me they were both gluten free and free from any potential cross contamination. I just wanted to pass that on in case anyone else likes to use them. If you have any other Kirkland products you want to check on this is the number I called 1-800-774-2678. I just pressed 0 to talk to an operator.

Do you know anything about the precut broccoli (Eat Smart) and squash (i do not know the brand name). I called the broccoli manufactor but no one called me back.