Rate this topic

I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease 6 months ago and have seen some improvement, but continue to have digestive issues. For the past few months I have been seeing what looks like tiny white/cream colored specks in my stool on a consistent basis. I know I have read posts about this before, but has anyone ever figured out what this is?

There are a lot of seeds that pass through the digestive system without being changed much. The hard shell on the seed is able to withstand digestive juices. Are you eating something with sesame seeds, flax seeds, or something similar in or on it? I know back when I ate burgers if I ate one with a sesame seed bun I would see the seeds in my stool.

Could be mucus, could be a candida issue. I am sure there are a few here who can provide more details.

based on what i researched on various sites (i've got that going on too), it seems to be mucous. i scheduled a dr. appt but wont be able to be seen for a couple of months so i'm hoping its related to my body trying to repair itself.

I am going to the doctor tomorrow, so I will let you know what I find out.

Thanks for replying!

I went to the doctor and ended up completing a 72 hour stool sample. Everything came back negative, so must just be something "normal"?.