stillight

Pc Potato Chips And Mccormick's Vegetable Stock?

Rate this topic

So I have been on a gluten free diet for about 2 months and I have been feeling way better. Then today I have been having my old left sided pain and bloating that I thought I had left behind.

The two new things I ate today were PC blue menu sea salt potato chips, and a vegetable soup my Mum made that she swears had only raw vegetables, canned tomatoes milk, and McCormick's vegetable stock.

I was thinking the two most likely culprits were the vegetable stock and the potato chips. Has anyone had any problem with either of these two products? It is completely possible that something I ate was contaminated as I live with six people who are not gluten free, but if the problem is avoidable I want to avoid it.

Thank You in advance!

You don't say what country you're from, which can make a difference. Anyway, McCormick in the U.S. clearly lists any gluten, not just wheat. I have no idea what PC blue menu is.

richard

Oh sorry I'm new at this! I'm from Canada, Ontario specifically. PC blue menu is a supposedly healthier version of president's choice. I checked their website, but there's no information there about gluten free foods. I also checked McComick's and counldn't find any information.