ChickensDon'tClap

Pf Chang's Expanded gluten-free Menu

Rate this topic

I just read that PF Chang's expanded their gluten-free menu. New additions include Mongolian beef, shrimp with lobster sauce, and fried rice. I'm happy about this because there was such little variety before, but now it seems like they have everything covered.

http://www.pfchangs.com/menu/ and click on Gluten Free

I just read that PF Chang's expanded their gluten-free menu. New additions include Mongolian beef, shrimp with lobster sauce, and fried rice. I'm happy about this because there was such little variety before, but now it seems like they have everything covered.

http://www.pfchangs.com/menu/ and click on Gluten Free

Just ate there last week and saw the new menu. It's sooo great to have an ENTIRE menu you can order from safely. The manager of our PF Chang's actually came to our table when I asked the waiter for the gluten-free menu. He explained the whole process in the kitchen -- how they have a separate work station for preparing the gluten-free food, and use special plates so the waitstaff knows to be extra careful with how it's handled.

I wish other restaurants would be this diligent.

Does anybody who is soy intolerant eat at PF Changs??? I am worried about the gluten free soy sauce and have been unwilling to venture there.

Does anybody who is soy intolerant eat at PF Changs??? I am worried about the gluten free soy sauce and have been unwilling to venture there.

Um, that would be me. Granted, going to a Chinese restaurant when you're soy free doesn't make a lot of sense, but I figure at least they know enough about food allergies that they won't cc me. I ordered steamed rice and steamed veggies with no sauces. But if you're NOT soy free, then the sky's the limit. Not every dish on their gluten-free menu has soy in it, either.

I've eaten at PF Chang's twice now and came out unscathed both times. Give them a try. Just be sure to explain all of your restrictions. (I'm preaching to the choir here... I KNOW you know this!)

I was really impressed when we went. DH wasn't sure what to do having so many choices for once. They were very careful to keep my non-gluten-free meal separated from DH's so that there were no potential spills or other cross contamination possibilities. I tasted his meal and wouldn't have guessed that it was gluten-free.