Skylark

Ad Filter Removing Letigimate Articles

Rate this topic

Moderators here tell us to share links and info, but I just had a very nice layman's review on Inositol posted as "Lame Advertisment". The article was on findarticles dot com, which is a service of CBS Business network, and is a well-written literature survey that was originally published in the Townsend Letter. Why was this article filtered, and how can I prevent this from happening in the future when I am trying to share information?

Hello,

We put this filter in place because spammers were posting their articles on that site, then linking to them from here. This is the first issue we've had with that particular filter, and we're sorry this happened to you.

We take spam seriously here, and blocking sites that spammers use, including link shortening sites, sometimes must be done to curb spam here.

Take care,

Scott

We put this filter in place because spammers were posting their articles on that site, then linking to them from here. This is the first issue we've had with that particular filter, and we're sorry this happened to you.

Thanks for the reply. Spammers are so annoying. I tried to get the direct Townsend Letter link but their website is a mess to navigate and I couldn't find it quickly. It was a good article too. Hopefully it won't be an issue again.