nyctexangal

Probiotic?

Rate this topic

Hi Everyone!

I'm a Celiac and I'm currently soy, gluten, dairy, egg, oil, and egg free...and looking for a probiotic- lol. =) Anyone, with these issues, have one that you would suggest? Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Hi Everyone!

I'm a Celiac and I'm currently soy, gluten, dairy, egg, oil, and egg free...and looking for a probiotic- lol. =) Anyone, with these issues, have one that you would suggest? Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

I've been using Digest Gold with Probiotics. I'm very sensitive to gluten and I've had no issues with it. I'm still learning about probiotics, so I'll be interested in seeing what others here have to say.

Also, for anyone who hasn't seen it, there is an article here about the latest research in probiotics: http://www.celiac.com/articles/22105/1/Major-Breakthrough-Prebiotics-and-Probiotics-Can-Reduce-Inflammation-and-Reduce-Symptoms-of-Celiac-Disease/Page1.html

Thank you both sooooo much! I just went out and bought the PB8! Looking forward to trying it out.

I am dairy, gluten and soy free and I use PB8. I like it a lot. Bought it at Whole Foods. The folks that work in that section are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Here you can see the ingredient list:

http://www.nutritiongeeks.com/p-7241-pb-8-pro-biotic-acidophilus.aspx

Kayo -- what do you like about this product? I'm thinking of trying it. Thanks.

It seems to help with digestion and keeping things running smoothly and how my middle feels in general. I have much less gas and bloating and discomfort. I'm new to probiotics so I have nothing to compare it to but I like it and do notice it working. Sometimes vitamins/supplements make me feel crappy and this one doesn't.