modiddly16

Sonic Question

Rate this topic

I got sick on Saturday. We're talking in the car in the middle of no where on a road trip emergency sick. I've forgotten how much I missed those times. :blink: Anyway, the only conclusion that I've come to is that Sonic made me sick. Now before you go saying "of course it did dummy"....I only had a drink their, a cranberry limeade to be exact. I recall having one a few months ago and the very next day having an explosive reaction (gross..sorry) and the very same thing happened. I know it could be a crazy coincidence and maybe it was a non-gluten issue and just a normal human issue but has anyone had any troubles with something like this happening after just a drink from Sonic?

I've had limeades at Sonic without problems but there is a huge potential for cross contamination in that place! So it's probably a case of CC.

Of course if the exact same drink caused the exact same reaction last time it could be something else in the drink you are sensitive to.

I've had limeades at Sonic without problems but there is a huge potential for cross contamination in that place! So it's probably a case of CC.

Of course if the exact same drink caused the exact same reaction last time it could be something else in the drink you are sensitive to.

Yea, I think it might've been cross contamination. It wasn't the same exact drink but it was a limeade...I don't have any other intolerences, so I don't know what it would've been otherwise!